Use Your Favorite Books to Teach Reading Comprehension
Now you can use the books that you already have in your school or classroom library to teach reading comprehension. All of our lesson plans and resources use best selling and award winning picture books and chapter books as a springboard for reading instruction.
Use your favorite books and our Common Core State Standard aligned lesson plans, activities, and resources to teach your students:
- Reading Comprehension Strategies
- Writing about Reading with Reader’s Notebook worksheets
- Phonics and Word Study in the context of the books their reading
- Advanced Comprehension Skills to support more sophisticated readers
- Vocabulary for deeper reading comprehension